Select Style & Size
Edelrid's Orion Harness is the belt-of-choice for weight-conscious climbers whether they're at crags, on cracks,or even mountaineering. It weighs less than a pound and packs small for the approach, and 3D Vent Technology uses three strands of webbing with spacer mesh in between for optimal airflow as well as fit, support, and strength. The single Slide Block buckle secures the waist quickly and efficiently, and there are adjustable leg loops to accommodate summer shorts or alpine pants. The Orion also features an abrasion protector at the tie-in point for long-lasting durability.
- Lightweight climbing harness for sport, trad, or mountaineering
- 3D Vent Technology balances fit, ventilation, and lightness
- Single Slide Block waist buckle and adjustable leg loops
- Abrasion protector at tie-in point increases durability
- Four symmetric gear loops, two ice screw attachments, and chalk bag attachment for storage
- Item #ELR003Q
- Slide Block
- Adjustable Leg Loops
- Gear Loops
- Ice Clipper Slots
- Chalk Bag Hanger
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 10, 2019
fantastic yet bulky
- I've used it several times
very comfortable and attractive harness. only con is it's a bit bulky and stiff when packing into a bag and gear loops are a bit off centered depending on fit.
December 12, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
This harness is amazing, it is comfortable (huge loops and belt to distribute load), quality is great, cool design and colors. Minor cons include: the haul loop is just too small to easily clip, does not pack the smallest. Harness fits me great and is super comfortable, so above cons are not a big deal.