Select style & size:Select options
Climbing gear changes from season to season. One day you're wearing crampons, the next day tight, rubber shoes. One of the few things that stay the same would be Edelrid's Eagle Light Pro Dry ColorTec Climbing Rope, which is light enough for multi-pitches, strong enough for sport crags, and protective enough for ice climbs. A 9.5mm diameter gives the rope a lightweight and supple feel suitable for experienced belayers and climbers. This version of the Eagle Lite features all of Edelrid's bells and whistles, like the bi-pattern ColorTec design for quicker rappel setups, the Thermo Shield for eliminated sheath slippage, and the Pro Dry treatment which meets UIAA's standards for resisting water absorption.
- Versatile climbing rope with all of Edelrid's bells and whistles
- 9.5mm diameter ideal for intermediate to advanced belayers
- Pro Dry treatment meets UIAA standards for resisting water
- Thermo Shield bonds the core to the sheath to reduce slippage
- ColorTec bi-pattern design quickens rappel setups
- Item #ELR002V
- Q & A
Top Quality Ropes!
Check out this video Edelrid released to see how these ropes are made!
Top of the Line
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Petzl used to be the only rope for me, until I discovered that Edelrid makes their ropes. So, now my favorites are Petzl or Edelrid. Petzl is smart to have them make their ropes. They are easy to use right out of the box. They are also durable and beautiful. What else do you need!
This particular rope is awesome if you climb in wet or humid conditions. The dry treatment will also make the rope last longer.
The size 9.5 is a perfect all around rope for lead climbers.