Boa Eco Climbing Rope
From bouldery sport routes to long trad climbs to top rope sessions, Edelrid's Boa Eco 9.8mm Climbing Rope will keep you safe and confident while you send. Edlerid made it from high-quality yarns that were left over from the production of previous ropes, so no new fibers were created for its production to reduce waste and environmental impact. A Thermo Shield treatment keeps the Boa Eco supple and smooth throughout its life, and the kernmantle construction combines a stretchy core with a durable outer sheath for long-lasting strength and killer handling.
- Eco-friendly climbing rope for sport and trad climbing
- Versatile 9.8mm diameter suitable for a variety of climbs
- Made from high-quality leftover yarns to reduce waste
- Thermo Shield treatment keeps rope supple and smooth
- Edelrid specializes in producing innovative and sustainable climbing equipment
- Item #ELR002M
- Dry Treatment
- Static Elongation
- Dynamic Elongation
- Impact Force
- 8.8 kN
- UIAA Falls
- Center Mark
- Sheath Construction
- Sheath Mass
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [60m] 8lb 3.2oz
4.5 based on 16 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.