Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Jade
Select a size:
Like most climbers, the Edelrid Autana Harness is performance-oriented. It thrives on the most demanding routes around whether they're in a gym or a multi-pitch at the ice crag. It has a wide force distribution that cradles your falls with cushy 3D padding and soft edges. There's an auto-locking buckle at the waist, and the smaller buckles at the leg loops detach to accommodate crampons. Edelrid instilled a bright Dyneema indicator at the tie-in point to let you know when it's time to get another harness. There are five gear loops total, as well as two ice screw attachments and a back loop for chalk bags.
- Performance harness designed for climbing rock and ice
- 3D mesh padding and soft webbing ensure a comfy fit
- Slide Block buckle at waist, and smaller buckles at leg loops
- Tie-in point with Dyneema wear indicator for enhanced safety
- Additional fifth gear loop gives greater storage
- Two attachments for ice screw clips and back loop for chalk bag
- Item #ELRC03L
2 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 0 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 1 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.