Eddy Merckx Stockeu69 Road Frameset
Select style & size:
Find your size
Note: Actual inseam is not the same as pant inseam.
We recommend a size in this bike.
Our size calculator is a starting point for finding the right size for you. To get personal advice talk to one of our fit experts at 1.888.276.7130 or chat now
Stockeu69 Road Frameset
Inspired by Eddy Merckx’s race-winning attack on the Côte de Stockeu in 1969, the Stockeu69 frame delivers incredible stiffness at a featherlight 740g to not give gravity any more reason to slow our pace. The Stockeu69 is a versatile climbing bike, as ready to take on elevation-heavy stages of the Tour with AG2R as it is to conquer your next season’s race calendar.
While the classic aesthetics may fool some, the Stockeu69 is a thoroughly modern machine for the modern rider. Made from high-modulus carbon fiber, the frame’s stiffness ensures every watt transfers from rider to tarmac. Thin seatstays create a vertically compliant ride for greater comfort over arduous miles. Whether you're preparing to take on the punchy climbs of the Ardennes or more local ascents, the Stockeu69 allows us all to be a bit more like Merckx.
- A versatile climbing bike used by Tour team AG2R
- Named for Merckx’s own victory after the Côte de Stockeu in 1969
- High-modulus carbon fiber provides optimal stiffness to weight ratio
- Vertically compliant ride quality smooths road vibrations for greater comfort
- Race-ready geometry puts weight forward, ready to attack
- Quick-release drop-outs and tapered headtube ease compatibility
- Item #EDM0015