The Ecoalf Men's Shinyuku Jacket exudes streamlined sophistication during uptown evenings, upscale events, and urban affairs. This minimalist trench jacket protects you from drizzly conditions and blustery weather with its wind and water-resistant properties. It's highly breathable, so you're never roasting underneath. Plus, there's a concealed two-way zip with a snap-fastening flap for protection from chilly breezes.
Staying true to Ecoalf's sustainable design ethos, the Shinyuku Jacket features a triple-layer fabric comprised of recycled PET bottles and Sorona renewable fibers. This recycled fabric saves 56 plastic bottles from going to the landfill, with Sorona yarns partially derived from plant-based ingredients (28% bio-based). Two-way mechanical stretch facilitates unencumbered mobility when you're cruising around town. Sealed seams prevent outside moisture from permeating inside and dampening your layers underneath.
- Streamlined trench coat for inclement weather
- Jacket has wind and water-resistant properties
- Concealed two-way zipper with snap-fastening placket
- 3-layer fabric of recycled PET and Sorona renewable fibers
- Mechanical two-way stretch for unencumbered flexibility
- Item #ELF0003