Select style & size:Select options
Fish the swing.
Landing a wild steelhead on a spey rod is a right of passage every angler aspires toward, but whether you're a trout enthusiast or bass master, transitioning from a one-handed rod to two-handed spey rod can be daunting. Echo is working to make the transition easier—and less expensive—with its line of Swing Spey Fly Rods. These budget-friendly sticks can be paired with a standard spey line and standard leader or short sink-tip, so you don't have to mess with different shooting heads and tapers unless you really want to. The rod is made with a stiff graphite to give the rod plenty of backbone to bring large anadromous fish to net, and the shaped cork handle is extended to give you leverage necessary to make long-distance casts to the far bank.
- Entry-level spey rod for targeting steelhead or salmon
- Medium-fast action accommodates a wide range of casting styles
- Anodized aluminum reel seat built to withstand some abuse
- Compact four-piece design packs down when traveling
- Fabric-covered rod case and sock included
- Item #EHO000S