Select Style & Size
Distance, fight, and dexterity.
Power. The Echo EPR Fly Rod is about power. From its ultra-fast action to its powerful base, this rod gets your fly moving over the water, even in blustery conditions. Its high modulus graphite body won't weigh you down when packed in its included case, but is strong enough to stand up to feisty fish on your line. A full-wells handle with a fighting butt gives you the leverage you need to take on large fighters, and the grip to dexterously place your fly. This rod is ready for freshwater or saltwater, with an aluminum reel seat that won't corrode.
- Powerful fly rod for casting over a distance
- High modulus graphite is lightweight
- Ultra-fast action tip loads over a short distance
- Powerful base gets distance even in wind
- Aluminum reel seat won't corrode even in saltwater
- Included rod case and sock protect the rod
- Item #EHO000W
- Rod Weight
- 8wt, 9wt, 10wt, 12wt
- full wells, fighting butt
- Reel Seats
- Claimed Weight
- [8wt] 4.4oz, [9wt] 4.5oz, [10wt] 4.8oz, [12wt] 5.1oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 17, 2019
Christmas Island tested
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave this to my fish-obsessed dad before his trip to Christmas Island this fall. Here was his feedback "I spend most of my time fishing 4-8 wt rods and this was my first venture into the 12 wt class. When looking for a rod that could handle GT's I ran across several in the $1000+ range. I have to admit that I was skeptical when I read about the EPR, but that skepticism vanished the first time I casted it in a stiff wind. The rod is really fast, easily picking your line up off off the water and loading up with a short stroke. Give this rod a try, you won't be disappointed."