Select style & size:Select options
EC90 Aero Handlebar
Easton’s EC90 Aero Handlebars are your aerodynamic advantage to dropping your friends and rivals on the group rides and races. By using EC90 uni-directional carbon fiber, the EC90 Aero bars are featherlight and stiff, just what you want in a bar.
The EC90 Aero has an improved anatomic sculpted wing top section that provides more comfort during long days in the saddle while the slight flare in the drops provide more wrist clearance for sprinting. The sleek matte carbon finish looks great on any bike and it's available in the three most common widths: 40-, 42- and 44-centimeters.
- Featherweight carbon bars for riding off the front and sprinting to the finish
- Carbon construction won't flex under torque
- Matte carbon finish looks great on any bike
- Aggressive aerodynamic profile cuts through the wind and reduces drag
- Internal cable routing allows for a clean and sleek setup
- The wide and flat top makes for comfortable perch on the tops
- Item #EAS0190
- UD carbon fiber
- [c-t-c] 40, 42, 44cm
- Claimed Weight
- [42cm] 230g
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
June 9, 2019
- I've used it several times
Did I really need this? Not really, but beyond the great aesthetics, this is truly a well-designed bar. The shorter reach, shallower drop, and thicker diameter of the drops, all make it comfortable and highly functional. Not sure if there is much difference over the EC70 other than a few grams and bolder graphics, but I opted to pay a few extra bucks and have no regrets.
March 3, 2018
Wide, flat and comfy
- I've put it through the wringer
Great bars. The flats are the very flat and wide and easy on the hands, the reach and drop not too far. As a muscular 5 ft nothin’ female you’d think a set of 44cm bars would be too wide, but these are perfect for gravel riding on my new Niner RDO. No regrets, but it’s hard to justify the samolians.
April 6, 2016
Is this item the black, shallow-bend aero handlebars or the black/red weird ergo-bend lumpy handlebars?
April 15, 2017