3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
EA90 Crank Arms
Whether you fancy a bit of road, a cluster of cyclocross, or the whole gravel gamut, Easton’s EA90 crank arms are ready to do the job. The reliable alloy crank arms pair with Easton’s Cinch system, allowing you to fine-tune fit with the perfect length for you and lasting durability for every ride.
- Reliable alloy cranks for road, gravel, and CX riding
- Compatible with Cinch system for adaptability
- Allows you to customize your crank setup
- Alloy arms are durable, light, and reliable
- Compatible with EA90 spindle and Cinch power meters
- Item #EASI15H
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 170, 172.5, 175mm
- single, double (chainring not included)
- BB Type
- BB86, BSA 68mm, PF30 68mm, BB30 68mm, BBright, 386EVO
- 30mm Cinch
- [single ring] 47.6mm, [double ring] 45mm
- Compatible Components
- Easton/Race Face Cinch chainrings
- Claimed Weight
- [172.5mm without chainring] 534g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling, gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.