Select style & size:Select options
Bring original style to the beach.
Say mahalo to completely original style and reliable protection on sunny days with the Earth Wood Maho Sunglasses. The solid wood frame is handmade, and is unique depending on the grain of wood used to make each pair, while TAC polarized lenses use a composite layering construction to protect your eyes from UV rays and harsh glares. Then, anti-scratch coating protects them over the long-haul, while anti-fog coatings keeps your vision clear through varying conditions.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Round, unique shades with polarized protection and easy style
- TAC polarized lenses protect you from harsh UV rays and glares
- Handcrafted wooden frames provide a completely original look
- Spring-loaded stainless steel hinges keep the fit snug and secure
- Anti-fog and scratch-resistant lenses offer unimpeded vision
- Item #EWD001F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought these as a bday present for myself, the frame around the right lens snapped within the first couple days of being in the top pouch of my backpack (in the case). The left one broke the next day. Tried to tape them back together but the lenses keep popping out. Really disappointed in the quality and the fit of what i got (too loose). Would not recommend