Select style & size:Select options
For dedicated hammock lovers.
You treat your hammock like a cocoon that you'll emerge out of prettier and more restful than ever before, and the longer you stay in there the prettier you'll be. Your friends start to worry once summer starts cooling down, and the brisk breezes blowing through your hammock tell you that you should start worrying as well. You would pair the hammock with your sleeping bag, but the hammock pushes the bag's insulation away from your back, so that doesn't work. Eagles Nest Outfitter's (ENO) Spark Top Quilt wraps around your hammock to keep insulation around your back, and although it only keeps you warm in 50-degree temperatures by itself, you can stay warm in even colder temperatures when you pair it with a sleeping bag. ENO strongly recommends you use the Ember 2 Under Quilt for maximum warmth throughout the shoulder seasons.
- Sleeping bag sized to fit most hammocks for camping and backpacking
- 50F temperature rating suitable for summer's warmest evenings
- Exterior sheds moisture from light rain and morning dew
- Soft taffeta inner coupled with insulation for warmth
- Convertible footbox adjusts with hook-and-loop closure tabs
- Compression stuff sack is compact and light
- Item #EGN001R
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2018
What is the weight? What is the stuff sack size? What is the longitudinal closure used? Zipper or snaps or velcro?