Select style & size:Select options
USB Universal Travel Adapter
Being able to charge your devises on-the-go is an important part of traveling. The Eagle Creek USB Universal Travel Adapter makes it easy to stay on top of charging across multiple countries with its versatility. This grounded adapter, meaning it has three-prongs, includes four ungrounded plug configurations and two USB ports for easy charging. Its patented all-in-one country slider system works seamlessly for connecting both your two and three-prong devises no matter where your travels take you.
- 3-prong grounded adapter for accessing electricity when traveling
- Includes 4 ungrounded (2-prong) plug connections for versatility
- All-in-one country slider system works seamless ly for 2, 3-prongs
- Two USB chargers allow charging of more than one devise at a time
- Easy ID color helps identify adapters for hassle-free travel
- Item #EAG008V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
First big problem that I didn't notice until too late is that you cannot connect a grounded (3-prong) plug into this, so I wouldn't consider it very universal.
I primarily got it for my laptop, a grounded plug, since it's easy and cheap enough to just get a charging block for your phone wherever you go.
Also when I used the connection needed in Korea it did not fit into the socket well. It was so loose it needed to be propped up, so it wouldn't fall out.
It has worked alright other than those problems, but you'd be better off finding an alternative. I don't think this is worth the price even at half off.
Will this work in South Africa?
Hey Carol! In South Africa they use an M plug, and this adapter does not have that. I was unable to find one in our inventory either.