Select your style & size:Select options
Big enough for a semester's worth of clothes.
You never thought it would happen, but your child is finally going away to college. Try not to sing out loud as you fill the Eagle Creek Tarmac 28 Rolling Gear Bag with packages of underwear, socks, licorice, and toothpaste. Your kid might be out of the house, but you can't change the room into a fly-tying workshop just yet. Bi-Tech and Bi-Tech Armor fabrics resist abrasions from less-than-delicate roommates, as well as the bumps and bruises incurred on many untold, off-campus trips. Rugged wheels with protective bumpers make handling easier, especially when you're the one schlepping the luggage.
- A rugged roller that remains resilient for collegiate travels
- Bi-Tech Armor fabric is water- and abrasion-resistant
- Rugged wheels with tacky tread and heavy-duty housing
- Main compartment expands to accommodate travel gifts for back home
- Puncture-resistant zippers with a central lock point for security
- Retractable handle, multiple grab handles, and Add-A-Bag strap
- Padded sleeves protect laptop, tablet, and electronics
- Equipment and Coat Keepers separate dirty clothes from clean clothes
- Item #EAG004E