Select style & size:Select options
Pack-It Specter Tech Structured Cube
Rest assured that your threads are going to look just as good at tomorrow's board meeting as they do hot off the iron with Eagle Creek's Pack-It Specter Tech Structured Cube. By unzipping the segmented body, you can expand the cube to fit multiple outfits, and the included folding board helps compress and consolidate your threads while in transit.
- A travel packing cube for storing clothes while traveling
- Lightweight material is strong and durable for life's adventures
- Folding board keeps clothing consolidated and unclumped
- Two-way zippers open wide for clutter-free unpacking
- Translucent skin allows for unopened clothing visibility
- Item #EAG005G
- ripstop nylon, PVC-free
- 5L (300cu in)
- 4.25 x 9.75 x 3.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 10, 2018
Organize Your Duffle!
- I've used it several times
Over the years I have transitioned to burly duffle bags for travel (Patagonia Black Duffle & TNF Base Camp Duffle to name a couple) and love the versatility that they offer, but one of the drawbacks would be organization due to lack of pockets or separators. These little gems solve all of that. They have also been great to organize panniers on the bike during touring or bikepacking. Their super lightweight material and zippers make them roll up and out of the place when not needed and virtually don't add extra weight to your bag.