Select style & size:Select options
Goopy stuff approved.
When you're on the road for three months, or even three nights, it's nice to have your stuff consolidated. Eagle Creek's Pack-it Specter Tech Quick Trip remedies that situation by giving you a sealed storage satchel to keep all your stuff in one spot, because living out of a backpack is already hard enough. And because the Quick Trip's ripstop nylon is water- resistant, you need never worry again about toothpaste, soap, or general goopy stuff getting all over your bag ever again.
- A satchel for keeping toiletries organized for travel
- Ripstop nylon shrugs off abrasion and abuse
- Keeps your kit consolidated for easy unpacking
- Two-way zippers for easy storage and access
- Water-repellent fabric protects against stains and spills
- Item #EAG005K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used this small bag for my toiletries on every trip since I bought it. I searched a long time for the best bag for me, and this is it. I like the side zippered pockets for toothpaste and toothbrush and other long items. What I like best is the way it sits open on the counter top when I'm using it. Everything is clearly seen and easily reachable.