Select style & size:Select options
Ready to roam.
Saying that you like to travel off the beaten path is an understatement—mud-caked roads, death-defying bus rides, and a bit of bribery are just parts of an average trip for you. Luckily, Eagle Creek built the No Matter What Rolling Duffel Bag to keep up with your adventurous journeys.
It starts with the Bi-Tech fabric, which is extremely abrasion-resistant to withstand careless luggage handlers and dense brush alike, as well as water-repellent to keep your gear dry through downpours. Huge treads on the wheels allow it to roll over cobblestone streets and through thick mud with ease, and the removable shoulder strap and side grab handles give you multiple carrying options so you can make your way through any situation. A zippered front pocket offers easy access to your book when you're waiting for a bus that may or may not show up today. Lockable zippers keep would-be thieves out of your cargo, and external compression straps cinch things up for maximum efficiency. And when you get home after your long trip, this bag stuffs into a storage sack so you can easily stow it in your attic until the next adventure.
- Massive duffel for all your extended travel needs
- Bi-Tech fabric is super-tough and repels water
- Deep wheels treads conquer off-road terrain
- Strategic seam placement ensures excellent strength
- Stashes in included stuff sack for efficient storage
- Front zip pocket for easy access to passport and snacks
- External compression straps stabilize cargo
- Protective storm flap shields gear from heavy rain
- Item #EAG005S