Select style & size:Select options
Snoozing before takeoff.
Sleeping in an airplane can be tough, but with Eagle Creek's Memory Foam Neck Pillow, all those terrible transit sleeping experiences will seem like an old, bad dream. The memory foam molds to support the contours of your sitting position, yielding a level of comfort that is likely to get you to sleep faster than the plane can taxi the runway.
- A supportive travel pillow for all-transit comfort
- Memory foam molds to fit contours of your position
- Pillow strap clips around neck for secure fit
- Soft fleece feels cozy next to skin
- Cover removable to lengthen life between trips
- Item #EAG004Z
- Q & A
why am I just now getting one of these?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
As someone who passes out immediately in a car or a plane, I am constantly experiencing that head jerk when you're trying to sleep sitting up. This is supportive, comfortable, soft, and really prevents that embarrassing nod motion. Highly recommend
Comfortable and Supportive
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have used this on a few red eye flights and even in a car and I am impressed. Very supportive and comfortable. The foam is dense and actually supports you neck unlike others I have tried. I like the two humps they have created, I was able to move the pillow around to make sleeping upright easier. The only drawback I can think of is it is on the heavier side.