Select style & size:Select options
Bring on the next adventure.
You need to be pretty tough to handle unpredictable journeys around the world and so does your luggage. The Eagle Creek Gear Warrior AWD International Carry-On Rolling Gear Bag is an ultralight and ultra-tough way to tote your gear to just about anywhere.
Exo-Skeleton seamless composite fabrication strategically strengthens high-wear points for maximum durability, and Hypalon reinforcements add extra protection where it's needed most. Geo Ripstop and Helix fabrics repel water when you get caught in the rain while trying to find your hostel. It also sports a lightweight anodized aluminum handle that won't quit on you halfway through your journey.
As far as getting around goes, the rugged 360-degree Dynamic Spin Wheels roll effortlessly over cobblestone streets and dirt roads alike. Compression straps help you cram everything in after you've collected a few souvenirs, and if that's not enough, the main compartment is expandable for extra storage. But don't worry—even when expanded, this travel workhorse still fits in the overhead compartment.
- Ultimate carry-on travel bag
- Ultralight and wear-resistant chassis
- Expandable main compartment for more packing space
- Exo-Skeleton seamless fabrication for durability
- Hypalon reinforcements add extra protection
- Stowable Equipment Keeper attaches gear to top of bag
- Lockable zipper pulls with central locking point
- Integrates with Eagle Creek's Pack-It system
- Item #EAG003V
- Q & A
Not as big as I exptected
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this 34L Eagle Creek carry-on bag thinking that it was the size that I wanted. I didn’t remember seeing a bigger carry-on size that would truly fit in an overhead compartment. Once I received it, I realized it was a little smaller than I was expecting. I then found the 48L size, so I am exchanging it for that.
Fan of Eagle Creek
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Haven't flown with this yet, but upon inspection it seems well built. We have a large poly-carbonate version that has served well.
What color are the zipper pulls and the inside straps? some pics look orange and some look red. Thanks