Select style & size:Select options
The Eagle Creek Gear Hauler Carry-On Bag will quickly become your favorite bag for weekend getaways. With multiple carry options that include zip-away backpack straps, a removable padded shoulder strap, and multiple grab handles, you'll love its versatility whether you're flying home for a few days or packing for a weekend getaway. Its Bi-Tech fabric will protect your gear from weather, and its bottom bathtub construction provides more protection against water in case your Hauler ends up in a puddle. Various lash points allow you to either attach more gear to the front or strap the bag down to the top of a car.
- Rugged pack for short getaways
- Carry-on sized for flying convenience
- Bi-Tech fabric is tough and weather-resistant
- Laptop and tablet sleeves secure electronics
- Backpack straps, crossbody strap, and carry handle options
- Puncture-resistant lockable zippers
- End compartment stows shoes or dirty clothes
- Compression straps and external lash points manage load
- Item #EAG004I
- Q & A
Fantastic traveling /air travel backpack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I (plus customs and TSA) were and are blown away by this pack! I carried so much stuff in that pack as I was going kayakaing/whale watching/hiking/dancing and traveling around Vancouver Islands for 2 weeks. This is all I had. I attached a camelback bag to it and when not using the camelback used it is a smaller bag. It didn't bother my shoulders even after sea kayaking for long periods. This was the best investment of a travel bag I have ever made. I wish I had it in Greece/Western Europe/Middle East or Asia. Well, I'll have to return! Thanks Eagle Creek!