Why We Like The Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler 110L Wheeled Duffel Bag
The Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler 110L Wheeled Duffel Bag is a freight train with its heavy duty wheels and high-denier fabrics for airport-grade abrasion-resistance. We like the three carrying options—with a top handle for rolling, side handle for grabbing, and zip-away backpack straps to haul our Gear Hauler on our backs—and the convenience of the large, U-shaped zipper for easy access to our 110 liters of gear and clothes.
- Versatile travel duffel with 3-way carrying options,
- Abrasion-resistant and water-repellent fabrics,
- Oversized pull handle for easy wheeling,
- Lockable zippers for central lock point,
- Zippered front pocket and end pocket for easy-access storage,
- Interior zippered mesh pocket for organization,
- Heavy duty lash points to attach to racks and trailers
- Included stuff sack doubles as a packing cube
- Item #EAGM35Z
- Responsible Collection
- 800d nylon, 1680D polyester, 200D recycled polyester
- 110L (6713cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- tuckaway backpack straps
- Shoulder Strap
- [external] 1 zippered front, 1 zippered end, [internal] 1 zippered mesh
- external straps
- 30.25 x 13.5 x 15 in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 21, 2023
Survived an African Safari
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this bag for a trip to Kenya I recently took. In the trip notes, they recommended we have a soft bag. I am an overpacker, so size was really important to me. This bag was easily able to be transported between game parks, held A LOT of clothing (my trip was 10 days long and I had a different outfit for each day, plus four pairs of shoes, pajamas, a cosmetic bag, hair curler, and more)! At the end of the trip it was quite dirty from the dust of the safaris and the plane travel, but it held up very well! It got no rips or holes, only one minor scratch! This is my new favorite adventure bag!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help