Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The M-Tour 99 Alpine Touring Ski
Light enough for the tour, powerful enough to ride anywhere you point it, Dynastar’s M-Tour 99 packs versatility into every run thanks to its hybrid core that balances lightweight paulownia wood with polyurethane for vibration damping control without a weight penalty. Dynastar’s Fibre Basalt laminate boosts responsive control while keeping your setup light.
- Light and playful touring skis for exploring everywhere
- Directional rocker provides control on hard snow, float in powder
- Hybrid Paulownia and PU fore reduces weight 15 to 20%
- Elevate responsiveness without weight with Basalt Fiber V2
- Full vertical sidewalls maximize grip, power transfer, play
- Adaptativ Sidecut provides smooth transitions through turns
- Sintered HD base is intensely fast and wax absorbent
- Item #DYNZ22H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.