Why We Like The Dynafit Ultra 100 GTX Trail Running Shoe
Built out yet nimble, the Dynafit Ultra 100 GTX Trail Running Shoe gets us through the finish arch swiftly. Constructed with Dynafit's Heel Preloader design, this pair hugs our heel for shift-free strides, while the ghillie lacing helps keep our foot locked over the plush platform, and the max-volume fit gives our feet room to swell as we tick off the miles. Whatever we stride over, the sticky Vibram lugs secure our strikes and toe-offs, ensuring no energy is wasted, while the highly breathable GORE-TEX membrane shuts out water and mud, so our feet don't prune and blister.
- Distance-eating trail running shoe for making the podium
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit membrane delivers breathable waterproofing
- Integrated lace keeper stops your lace ends from getting caught on debris
- 6mm drop encourages a natural stride and midfoot strike
- Max-cush EVA midsole balances shock absorption and energy return
- Vibram traction lugs bite into varying surfaces for reliable trail grip
- Item #DNFZ197
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit
- Vibram Megagrip rubber compound, Vibram traction lugs
- Support Type
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help