Why We Like The Dynafit Traverse Mid GTX Shoe
The Dynafit Traverse Mid GTX Shoe messes with traditional footwear classifications because it's made for both mountaineering and trail running. Designed for fast mountain running tours, this shoe boasts stability like a mountaineering boot and the nimble performance of a trail running shoe. It's also made for alpine conditions with GORE-TEX membrane providing all-weather protection and POMOCA outsoles giving us gobs of grip on all kinds of mountainous terrain. This multisport mid-cut has the versatility that lets us travel fast over tough terrain.
- Nimble mountaineering shoe to traverse tough terrain
- Synthetic uppers are lightweight and abrasion-resistant
- Midsole shank adds stability for uneven terrain
- Quick Lacing system to snug down our best fit
- Pomoca rubber outsoles provide surefooted traction
- Moderate 8mm drop for heel to toe
- Medium volume fit
- Item #DNFZ193
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Pomoca rubber, Promoca Glide Path
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- trail running, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help