Transalper Light Dyna-Stretch Short
When you need to move quickly and freely up the mountain, whether you're navigating winding switchbacks or reaching the top of a sport route, trust the lightweight and stretchy performance Dynafit Transalper Light Dyna-Stretch Short. Its four-way stretch fabric allows for easy movement in all directions to help you scramble through rocky trail sections and get a solid grip on hard-to-reach footholds, while its weather-resistant performance shields you from mountain winds and light alpine rains. You also won't have to worry about getting too hot thanks to its lightweight and breathable construction that'll keep you cool on summer days. Meanwhile a set of large zippered pocket will let you bring along any extra maps, snacks, and gear that you need.
- Light and stretchy shorts for fast-moving hikes and climbs
- Four-way stretch fabric moves freely on technical mountain terrain
- Wind-resistant protection keeps you covered on windy rock walls
- DWR coating sheds light rain when rain clouds start to drizzle
- Large zippered pockets give you room for plenty of gear storage
- Elastic waistband ensures a comfortable fit that won't slip
- Item #DNF00FY
- Q & A
Great shorts, a bit pricey
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
I was hoping to like these more. They are a ton of great small features. They are a bit too flashly for casual, a bit too long for running shorts, and not burly enough for most climbing I like to do. Honestly great shorts but they are aimed at a niche purpose. My rating is based on my own personal use and interest but serious these shorts feel great and maybe someone else will love them!