Select Style & Size
Tour 88 Speedskin
It's common knowledge that Dynafit's got a thing for speed, and the Tour 88 Speedskin is no exception. Next time you head out on a spring hut trip or multi-day traverse you'll be psyched about the smooth glide and solid feel of these skins underfoot. The waterproof membrane fights snow buildup, and the skins are pre-cut to your Dynafit Tour 88 skis.
- A climbing skin for crushing backcountry terrain
- Mohair nylon blend glides well with a solid bite
- Waterproof membrane fights snow buildup
- Compatible with Dynafit Tour 88 Skis
- Rubber tip attachment holds your skins on securely
- Item #DNF00CT
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Dynafit Tour 88
- 158cm, 166cm, 174cm, 182cm
- Claimed Weight
- 8.8oz (250g)
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, randonee, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 22, 2020
Sketchy and unreliable
- I've put it through the wringer
The parts that connect the skins to the tips and the tails have broken on a number of occasions, often when I was in remote areas. The rubber that connects the skin to the tip of the ski full-on ripped apart as I was putting the skin on the ski. I had to duct tape everything together in the backcountry. And both of the metal pieces that connect the skins to the tails of the skis also broke. I took them to MEC to get the rivets replaced and they did a good repair job which held but after the 3rd breakage I ended up sending them back. Just too dangerous to be in the backcountry with gear that is unreliable and not strong enough to do its job. Would not recommend these skins ever.