Save some fuel for the descent.
Slogging up a steep skintrack with a heavy set of boards attached to your legs will turn your quads to mush before you can get to the top of your line. Strap Dynafit's Tour 88 Women's Ski to your legs, though, and you'll be fresh and ready to center punch your line with a lively pair of gams. Dynafit designed the Tour 88 as an efficient backountry tool that will handle long tours and variable conditions with aplomb. The skinny 88mm waist keeps the ski light for the ascent and nimble when you're making hop turns down a narrow couloir or icy face. Dynafit surrounded the sturdy poplar and paulownia wood core with layers of fiberglass and carbon to balance weight and torsional rigidity, and even through in mini sidewalls so it won't be game over when you eventually tag a death cookie or rock with one of the edges.
- Efficient backcountry skis for long tours and big objectives
- Skinny 88mm waist ideal for variable alpine conditions
- Tip rocker with slightly raised tail to ease turn initiation
- Camber underfoot offers reliable edge-hold on firm snow
- 3D Tech construction balances strength and weight
- Poplar and paulownia wood core has a light and stable feel
- Carbon and fiberglass laminates increase stiffness and save weight
- Item #DNF00CL