For those far-flung lines.
Big lines in remote mountain ranges require a lightweight and efficient ski to access them. The Dynafit Tour 88 Ski is designed for such objectives and implements a versatile design that is capable of long-haul tours, technical descents, and traveling through demanding alpine terrain. Dynafit's Tour series is geared towards alpine touring, and the Tour 88 is arguably one of the most versatile options in the lineup. Its nimble 88mm waist is light on the up and easy to pivot and turn when confronted with tight, technical terrain. Rocker in the tip and tail only adds to the ski's maneuverable nature, while a generous dose of camber underfoot keeps you right-side up when you're making careful turns on refrozen melt-freeze crust and bulletproof windboard.
- A specialized tool for alpine touring and techy descents
- Nimble 88mm waist saves weight and is maneuverable in tight spots
- Tip and tail rocker eases turn initiation and adds float
- Camber underfoot ensures edge-hold on firm snow
- Integrated alloy tip provides a secure skin attachment point
- 3D Tech with mini sidewalls balances weight and strength
- Item #DNF00CK