Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
TLT8 Carbonio Alpine Touring Ski Boot
Built for the speedy, adventurous backcountry explorer, the TLT8 Carbonio Alpine Touring Ski Boot is incredibly lightweight, with a streamlined shape designed for efficiency. Having both touring and ski mountaineering in its sights, the boot is crampon-ready and equipped with lugged soles. Its impressive 60-degree range of motion delivers smooth uphill mobility, whether the skintrack is steep or you've strapped your skis to your pack to tackle a section by foot. And as part of the exclusive Dynafit Carbonio, it boasts a carbon fiber cuff that both shaves off ounces and delivers a responsive feel on the way down.
- An ultralight boot for ski mountaineering and touring
- Carbon fiber cuff ensures stiff downhill performance
- Ultra Lock 4.0 closure system saves transition time
- Speed Nose reduces weight and enables efficient skinning
- Heat-moldable liners are low-volume for uphill travel
- Sticky lugged soles excel on icy or rocky traverses
- Compatible with Dynafit's Cramp-In system
- Item #DNFZ134
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.