Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
TLT8 Expedition CR Boot
You don't wake up at 4:30 a.m. on dark winter days to lollygag, and neither does the Expedition CR Ski Boot. Everything about it has been streamlined for speed, so much so that one might mistake it for a snow leopard when you zoom by others in a blur on the skin track. The smartly designed Speed Nose bids adieu to the toe bail and Snowdynamic contour shape does away protruding buckles and components, thus dramatically reducing resistance when ascending and skiing down. Ditching excess buckles saves weight, and the clever upper buckle operates as both classic cuff adjuster and ski-walk mechanism. And for the truly tricky ascents that involve something more inclined toward mountain climbing, the soles pair perfectly with Salewa's new, ultralight Cramp-In crampons, so you can truly get your skimo on.
- Ultralight boots for ski mountaineering
- Grilamid and glass fiber ensure stiff yet lightweight performance
- Heat-moldable liner is thick to enhance downhill precision
- 60-degree range of motion delivers a natural feel on the skintrack
- Lightweight Pomoca Climb sole provides grip on icy bootpacks
- UltraLock 4.0 system modulates both walk mode and fit to save weight
- Master Step inserts make stepping into tech bindings smooth and fast
- Item #DNF00H4
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.