Select a size:
Why We Like The Superlite 175 - Z12 Binding
For more than 30 years, Dynafit has been leading the charge with featherweight race bindings, and the Superlite 175 Z12 Binding shows that high release values don’t have to compromise weight. Weighing less than 13oz per pair, these race-caliber bindings have lateral release values ranging from 6-12. This allows skiers to let loose on the descent, and the bindings can also be fitted with a brake if desired (sold separately).
- Lightweight touring bindings suited for ski mountaineering and racing
- Randonee-ready weight of 175g per foot flies uphill
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction stands up to the test of time
- FIxed toe piece release offers reliable performance
- Crampon compatible design allows for technical missions
- Adjustment plate (sold separately) allows for 20mm of adjustment
- Item #DNFZ133
- aluminum 7075, synthetic, stainless steel
- Release Rating
- 6 - 12
- Boot Compatibility
- Brakes Included
- sold separately
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 12.3oz (350g)
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, randonee
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.