Select a size:
Why We Like The TLT Superlite 2.0 10 Binding
Dynafit's TLT Superlite 2.0 10 Binding offers a safe and responsive binding in the package of a race-ready speed demon. The lateral release rating of 5-10 is slightly lower than the Superlite 2.0 12, making it a solid option for slightly smaller skiers. We appreciate the steel and aluminum construction because it maintains durability without weighing us down, plus they have the option to add brakes (sold separately). Two heel risers let you adapt to changing terrain while you're motoring up the hill, and the crampon attachment can even be removed if you're really trying to shed an extra half ounce or two.
- Touring bindings suited for efficiency-focused backcountry skiers
- 5-10 release rating for intermediate to advanced level skiers
- Two-position heel offers support during uphill travel
- Crampon slot accommodates Dynafit crampons for icy conditions
- Fixed front release provides security in extreme terrain
- Only 175g per foot for a truly featherweight feel
- Item #DNFZ132
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.