TLT Speedfit Pro Ski Boot
Dynafit's TLT Speedfit Pro Ski Boot has a habit of living up to its name. Designed for on-piste ski tourers, this isn't a soft, floppy slipper of a tour boot—it's sturdy and stable, with the efficient power transfer you crave when fresh lines are at hand. That being said, it still wants the uphill experience to be comfortable. That's why the boot is lightweight and insulated, with plenty of movement when set to walk mode.
The Speedfit Pro features the same flex-tongue design as its sibling, giving you the support you need for big arcing turns through that untouched snow, only this version enhances rigidity and response with carbon fibers in the cuff. This also shaves off a few ounces, making long days of touring feel a little more carefree.ts Ultra Lock 2.0 closure system operates with a single buckle, saving on time and on weight, and an insulated liner helps keep your toes from freezing if you're the one breaking trail.
- A lightweight boot for on- or off-piste touring
- Pebax tongue delivers consistent flex in forward lean
- High volume last ideal for wider feet or more comfortable climbs
- Light, durable Grilamid reinforced with carbon for extra power
- Generous cuff rotation ensures comfortable skinning in walk mode
- Rubber sole offers reliable grip that isn't affected by temperature
- Heat-moldable liner helps you find the perfect fit in minutes
- Simple closure system saves time and handling during the transition
- Item #DNFZ131
- Shell Material
- Grilamid, Titantex
- Last Width
- Lean Angle
- 15°, 18°
- Walk Mode
- yes, 60° range of motion
- Custom light
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- Formula Pomoca Climb (rubber blend)
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5] 2lb 4.7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
October 4, 2021