TLT Speedfit Pro Alpine Touring Boot
As the pro version of Dynafit's TLT Speedfit, this boot makes a solid choice for skiers looking to skip the season pass in favor of earning their turns. Lightweight on the skintrack with a generous range of motion in walk mode, you'll have no problem taking multiple laps in the white room. Its Ultra Lock 2.0 closure system operates with a single buckle, saving on time and on weight, and an insulated liner helps keep your toes from freezing if you're the one breaking trail.
The Speedfit Pro features the same flex-tongue design as its sibling, giving you the support you need for big arcing turns through that untouched snow, only this version enhances rigidity and response with carbon fibers in the cuff. This also shaves off a few ounces, making long days of touring feel a little more carefree.
- A lightweight boot for on- or off-piste touring
- Pebax tongue delivers consistent flex in forward lean
- High volume last ideal for wider feet or more comfortable climbs
- Light, durable Grilamid reinforced with carbon for extra power
- Generous cuff rotation ensures comfortable skinning in walk mode
- Rubber sole offers reliable grip that isn't affected by temperature
- Heat-moldable liner helps you find the perfect fit in minutes
- Simple closure system saves time and handling during transition
- Item #DNF00H5