Select Style & Size
Charge up to charge down.
Climbing snowy peaks is fun, and getting ski down them is even better. The Dynafit TLT Speedfit Binding is a lightweight, minimalist offering that will have you flying up the skin track and hold you in securely while you crush the steeps. Weighing in at 620 grams per pair, these bindings won't weigh you down on long approaches and multi-day traverses, and the two heel risers adjust easily to fit changing terrain. Ice Breaker pins work to keep snow and ice out of the tech inserts on your boots, ensuring proper retention so you won't walk out of them.
- A lightweight tech binding for cruising up the skintrack
- Adjustable release values accommodate different-sized skiers
- Durable stainless steel components for added reliability
- Two heel risers for uphill efficiency
- Ice Breaker pins keep your boots free of snow and ice
- Optional brakes available (sold separate)
- Item #DNF00ES
- stainless steel, chromoly, forged aluminum
- Release Rating
- Boot Compatibility
- Brakes Included
- Heel Elevators
- yes, 2
- Claimed Weight
- (pair) 1lb 5.9oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2019
Light and fast
- I've used it several times
Pretty cool binding, the riser bars are way easier to flick than they look. Light and fast as well!
November 27, 2018
Can you mount the ski brakes after the bindings have been mounted, or do they have to be mounted at the same time as the bindings?
December 15, 2018
I haven't used these bindings before but as far as I know you need to mount them at the same time! You can take it into a ski shop to get it mounted correctly!