Select style & size:Select options
Charge up to charge down.
Climbing snowy peaks is fun, but getting to ski down is even better. The Dynafit TLT Speedfit Binding is a lightweight, minimalist offering that will have you flying up the skintrack like someone lit a fire under your ass. Weighing in at 620 grams per pair, these bindings won't weigh you down on long approaches and multi-day traverses, and the two heel risers adjust easily to fit changing terrain. Ice Breaker pins work to keep snow and ice out of the tech inserts on your boots, ensuring proper retention so you won't walk out of them.
- A lightweight tech binding for cruising up the skintrack
- Adjustable release values accommodate different-sized skiers
- Durable stainless steel components for added reliability
- Two heel risers for uphill efficiency
- Ice Breaker pins keep your boots free of snow and ice
- Optional brakes available (sold separate)
- Item #DNF00D1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these for my roommate who is making her first foray into ski touring. Based off the title, I expected this binding to be a resort/frontside oriented binding for skinning up groomers before work. But, I quickly figured out that the "fit" part of the title simply means that the binding is a bit heavier and as such, will be better for those who are more interested in fitness.
The binding has plenty of retention, is easy to step into, and is very easy to adjust climbing modes. It is hard to beat the value of this binding when considering price, weight and performance.
I see myself picking up a couple pairs of both the TLT Speed and TLT Speedfit next year