Mornings in a mountain town.
When you live somewhere with touring access as legendary as Telluride or Teton Valley, owning cold-weather clothing that isn't multi-functional just doesn't make sense. For days when you're up at the crack of dark for a light and fast dawn patrol then back to the pad to pick up the pooches for a walk to the coffee shop, the toasty insulation of the Dynafit women's TLT Primaloft Insulated Skirt will be the first thing you reach for. Full-length stretchy side panels and an elastic waist layer easily over lightweight touring pants while the DWR-treated Pertex Quantum shell and Stormwall 3L insert block out icy gusts at the summit. When you have your après-ski americano in hand, Primaloft Gold keeps you warm and comfy even while sitting out on the deck with the doggies.
- A multi-purpose insulation piece for touring and town
- Skirt layers effortlessly over lightweight touring pants
- Stretchy side panels with full-length zips for athletic movement
- Water-resistant Primaloft Gold insulation won't weight you down
- Pertex Quantum shell with DWR blocks out wind and light precip
- Elastic waist for all day comfort
- Item #DNF00A9
- Q & A
Too thin for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was looking for a down skirt to wear over riding tights this winter when it gets REAL cold. This skirt was super flattering and easy to get on/off, but I wanted more insulation and warmth. Not great for my needs, but if you want a skirt that won't constrain you as you go about your activities, this could work for you.