Get your tech on.
So you want to set some ski mountaineering records, see how fast you can skin, really get your heart pumping? Dynafit’s TLT Hybrid Primaloft Hooded Jacket can lend a helping hand. Insulated in just the right places, it keeps your core warm while dumping heat from your arms and back, getting you where you want to go in comfort, even if you're pushing the pace. Lightweight and stretchy, this techy layer lets you move freely as you focus on your kick-turns and pole plants. And if there’s a bit of weather, its wind-resistant and water-repellent—keep that stifling shell stashed till the ride down.
- Hybrid insulation for speedy alpine ascents
- Offers protection from the elements so you can ditch the shell
- Body-mapped insulation keeps you from overheating on the skin up
- Breathable stretch fabric for unrestricted motion
- Elastic hem, hood, and cuffs keep this right where you want it
- Speed, low weight, technology, and endurance are Dynafit’s core values
- Item #DNF00BO