Speed is the game.
Bulky waterproof bibs are a bit overkill when the weather's clear and your logging upwards of 7,000 vertical feet in a day. For days like these, the Dynafit Men's TLT DST Pants will get the job done thanks to their breathable and wind-resistant stretch softshell fabric and slim-fitting athletic cut that keeps the weight at a minimum. The TLT's minimalist design consists of just two thigh pockets, lower leg zips to make accessing boot buckles a touch easier, and an adjustable waist to ensure a secure and comfortable fit for the skin track and bootpack.
- Softshell ski pants for big days in the backcountry
- Dynastretch fabric is abrasion-resistant and moves with you
- Water- and wind-resistant fabric protects you from light weather
- Thigh vents maximize airflow while you're booking it uphill
- Hem reinforcement protects your pants from your edges
- Pockets store small essentials
- Item #DNF00BM
- Q & A
Dynafit Men's Pant Sizing
So nobody makes an error in purchase, actual sizing from Dynafit is included here. The posted sizing as of this review is incorrect.