Up To 60% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Superlite 175 Z12+ Binding
For more than 30 years, Dynafit has been leading the charge with featherweight race bindings, and the Superlite 175 Z12+ Binding shows that high release values don’t have to compromise weight. Weighing less than 650g per pair, these race-caliber bindings have lateral release values ranging from 6-12. This allows skiers to let loose on the descent, and the included brakes provide added security for technical terrain.
- Lightweight touring bindings suited for ski mountaineering and racing
- Randonee-ready weight of 319g per foot flies uphill
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction stands up to the test of time
- FIxed toe piece release offers reliable performance
- Crampon compatible design allows for technical missions
- Adjustment plate (sold separately) allows for 20mm of adjustment
- Item #DNFZ15E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.