Up To 60% Off:
Shop Our Cyber Monday Sale
Select a color:Black/Silver
Select a size:
Superlite 150 Binding
Dynafit has lighter bindings for races, but the Superlite 150 Binding is the lightest option for speed touring. It weighs a mere five ounces and still holds reliable release ratings for rowdy downhill riding. The front piece is completely fixed for solid retention that optimizes power transfer on the ski's natural flex, and despite its minimalist appeal, the heel piece still has a heel elevator for extra assistance on steeper tours. There are attachments for crampons, ski brakes, and an adjustment plate to accommodate ski boots you might buy in the future.
- Dynafit's lightest binding for speed touring
- 4-13 DIN boasts surprisingly high release ratings for rowdy riding
- Fixed front piece with adjustable side release for solid retention
- Minimal heel piece has a heel elevator for steep tracks
- Attachments for ski brake and adjustment plate (sold separately)
- Item #DNFZ136
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.