Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
ST Rotation 12 Binding
- Lightweight tech binding built for aggressive backcountry skiing
- 5 - 12 DIN rating is the highest DIN out of any ST Rotation
- Compatible with TLT (tech) alpine touring boots
- Spring-tensioned toe piece ensures a quick step-in
- Rotating heel piece equipped with two heel elevators
- Pivoting toe piece prevents pre-release following sudden impacts
- 10mm of forward pressure in the heel retains constant release value
- Item #DNF00EN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This binding is solid and confidence inspiring. Secure connection and easy to step in. A great binding for any bigger skis in your quiver.
Is this weight correct? Is it just for a single binding?
Hey Alexei! Thanks for your question. Just asked our Gurus here at Backcountry and found that 1 lb 2 oz is the correct weight, and that it is per binding.