What's your uphill policy?
If you'd rather log vertical feet climbed over time spent sitting in a lift line, then the Dynafit Speedfit 84 Ski is your board. Dynafit designed this ski for those crazy few that would rather skin up the resort instead of taking a lift up, so it should come as no surprise that this ski shines on-piste, with a generous dose of camber underfoot and slightly raised tip and trail. Full micro sidewalls strike a good balance between strength and weight, while layers of fiberglass and carbon sandwiched over a ash and poplar wood core give the ski a torsionally rigid feel as you arc high-speed turns down pristine groomers before the lifts start running—don't worry; we won't tell.
- A ski designed for logging vertical feet climbed in the resort
- Nimble waist width carves well and saves weight on the ascent
- Full micro sidewalls direct power to the edges and reduce weight
- 3D Tip helps reduce chatter and is notched to fit Dynafit skins
- Carbon and fiberglass laminates enhance torsional rigidity
- Item #DNF00CI