3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Speed Alpine Touring Boot
The Speed Alpine Touring Boot takes influence from Dynafit’s freeride boots and strips the frame down to the bare essentials for a dedicated touring boot that’s equally adept for on and off-piste ski tours. The 103mm last and 60-degree range of cuff mobility ensure efficient walking that’s suitable for ski mountaineering, while the Grilamid shell and TLT Speedfit liner offer rock-solid descending characteristics at an impressively light weight.
- Dedicated backcountry touring boot suited for efficiency-focused skiers
- 103mm last caters to wide foot shapes and a comfort-oriented fit
- Two micro-adjustable buckles make it easy to dial in your fit on the fly
- Heat moldable liner offers a fully customizable fit
- Ultra Lock walk mode is easy to switch between modes
- Grilamid shell offers consistent flex while descending
- Adjustable lean angle let you fine-tune your stance
- Item #DNFZ15A
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- 2 micro-adjustable
- Lean Angle
- 15 - 18°
- Walk Mode
- Ultra Lock System 2.0, 60° range of motion
- TLT Speedfit
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- Pomoca climb, rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 24] 2lb 1.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.