Select a size:
Why We Like The Radical Pro Alpine Touring Boot
The Radical Pro Alpine Touring Boot has earned itself an esteemed reputation within our Herd because its meticulously crafted with input from Dynafit’s athletes and engineers to function without compromises. Built for the established backcountry skier, this boot utilizes a burly 120 flex and aggressive Radical Pro liner for arcing powerful turns at speed, no matter the snow depth. The HOJI lock closure offers a 60° range of motion, which encourages you to extend your outing from two laps to four without thinking twice.
- Freeride touring boot suited to downhill-oriented backcountry skiers
- Grilamid shell with 120 flex offers consistent turn-initiation
- 3 micro-adjustable buckles help fine tune your fit
- Pomoca climb rubber helps you stick to exposed ridge-tops
- 103.5mm last caters to wide feet or comfort-oriented fits
- HOJI lock system locks shell and cuff in place with zero play
- 11° lean angle offers an aggressive stance for experienced skiers
- Item #DNFZ155
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.