Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Radical Pro Alpine Touring Boot
The Radical Pro Alpine Touring Boot draws inspiration from the forlorn Hoji boot series, featuring a no-compromise platform for experienced backcountry skiers. The roomy 103.5mm last is paired with the HOJI lock walk mechanism which supplies an impressive 60-degrees of cuff mobility for uphill efficiency. The 120 flex and supportive Radical Pro lining offer descending characteristics inspired by alpine-caliber boots for bomber performance on steep and deep lines.
- Alpine touring boot catered to downhill-oriented backcountry skiers
- 120 flex offers a stiff feel for powerful turns in powder snow
- Thermo-moldable liner provides customization for dedicated skiers
- Pomoca climb rubber sole supplies traction on exposed ridge tops
- Compatible with alpine, alpine touring, and tech bindings
- Three-buckle design makes for easy tightening during transitions
- Roomy 103.5mm last suited for wide feet or a comfort-focused fit
- Item #DNFZ156
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.