Select a size:
Why We Like The Radical Alpine Touring Boot
Gnarly, far-out, and righteous are all words that come to mind when we tour in Dynafit's Radical Ski Touring Boot. Most backcountry skiers unbuckle their boots while walking uphill, but Dynafit's Hoji Single Lock System unbuckles the boot while initiating the walk mode, simultaneously opening the boot up to maximize freedom of movement for the uphill, and snapping the boot back into ski mode with a flip of the buckle. We like touring around the backcountry in this boot whether we're plowing powder in low-angle trees or descending a steep summit.
- Dynafit's all-around backcountry boot for skiing any mountain
- 110 flex offers a forgiving flex for touring far and wide
- Wide 103.5mm last designed with roomy comfort in mind
- Hoji Single Lock System maximizes walk mode with 60-degree cuff rotation
- Radical Pro liner is thermo-moldable for customized comfort
- Pomoca Climb rubber sole with tech binding compatibility
- Item #DNFZ154
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.