Freedom and protection for ski touring.
Destined for laps along your favorite backcountry stash, the Dynafit Men's Mercury Pro Windstopper Pant provides the mobility to skin up thousands of vertical feet and the protection required to ski down through open powder and tight aspens. The pant's Gore WindStopper Softshell construction is completely windproof and highly resistant to outside moisture, so you'll stay pleasantly warm and dry while you're breaking trail and surviving gusty winds atop of your line. It's cut with an athletic fit that reduces bagginess without holding you back while you're moving quickly through the mountains.
Besides its Gore WindStopper Softshell construction, the Mercury Pro Windstopper Pant features zippered thigh vents that do an excellent job of dumping excess warmth on long tours where overheating is common, plus elasticized boot gaiters to keep snow from wandering inside. The waist is adjustable with its hook-and-loop tabs, so you can dial in the fit to your exact liking. Moreover, you'll find zippered bottoms that easily slide over your ski boots without bunching up or creating snagging issues.
- Optimal freedom and weather-resistance for ski touring
- Gore WindStopper Softshell is windproof and water-resistant
- Athletic fit reduces bagginess without restricting motion
- Zippered thigh vents prevent overheating on long tours
- Adjustable waist with hook-and-loop tabs for secure fit
- Zippered bottoms easily slide over your ski boots
- Elasticized gaiters keep snow from working inside
- Zippered pockets carry essentials on the mountain
- Item #DNF00BT