Why We Like The Mercury Pro Jacket
For fair-weather ski touring we reach for the Mercury Pro Jacket from Dynafit because it prioritizes breathability in a way that laminated garments struggle to do. The lightweight softshell construction is paired with integrated underarm ventilation for optimal moisture control and temperature regulation—yet the fabric is still wind and water-resistant.
- Softshell jacket is an ideal midlayer for ski touring and mountaineering
- Helmet-compatible hood defends you from sudden weather changes
- Hand and chest pockets stash nutrition or warm cold fingers
- Synthetic fabric layup offers stretch for enhanced mobility
- Regular fit feels comfortable as a midlayer or an outer layer
- Item #DNFZ13J
- 46% polyester, 42% nylon, 12% elastane
- fixed, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?