Wear it on the up and down.
Designed to breathe on the ascent, shave minutes from your transitions, and keep you comfortable on the descent, the Dynafit Men's Mercury DST Jacket is the shell fast-paced backcountry skiers need on those cold and windy, but otherwise clear, days. The jacket is made of a breathable and stretchy softshell material that's treated with a DWR finish to repel light moisture from snow. The fabric is also wind-resistant to cut windchill when you're working up the final bootpack to a wind-blown summit. Multiple pockets keep a few skintrack snacks close at hand, and the helmet-compatible hood ensures your head and ears get the coverage they need when you're wearing your climbing helmet.
- Breathable softshell for breaking trail in the backcountry
- Stretch material allows flexibility when reaching the summit
- Breathable material keeps you moving on long tours
- Abrasion resistance helps avoid mid-tour malfunctions
- Helmet-compatible hood for when you need it
- Adjustable cuffs keep the body heat in
- Item #DNF00BR